Re: [OM] OM-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:26:32 -0700
Stuart;

Thanks for the first hand experience testemonial. Nothing like it.  Yes, I
think it probably is a good value for the money.  I still may get
one, I dunno. The shop owner was wrong about one thing: I wouldn't be better
off with an OM-1, as I've already got 4 of 'em. I want the
multi-exposure. I'll let my other bodies handle the motor drive.

george