Re: [OM] String-pods

Subject: Re: [OM] String-pods
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 16:48:29 +1000

>A further thought on string pods; use a couple of knots instead of a loop
to allow infinite adjustment (crouching or kneeling, for example). Mine has
a loop only on the camera end to attach to the ring on the bottom of a Bogen
quick release plate. A spring clip would be faster but I haven't bothered to
put one on.

>Bob

I've thought a little (and I mean little) about this, and I'll pinch a cord
from the kid's tent. Comes with a plastic clip on the bottom to adjust loop
size.

Foxy