RE: [OM] String-pods

Subject: RE: [OM] String-pods
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 13:34:55 -0800
A further thought on string pods; use a couple of knots instead of a loop to
allow infinite adjustment (crouching or kneeling, for example). Mine has a loop
only on the camera end to attach to the ring on the bottom of a Bogen quick
release plate. A spring clip would be faster but I haven't bothered to put one
on.

Bob