Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Phase 2A

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery, Phase 2A
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 22:36:31 -0600
At 10:56 PM 5/3/98 -0400, Denton Taylor wrote:

>I've just visited the new and upgraded Oly gallery, and, WOW, the caliber
>of images displayed is amazing!

Absolutely.

>A few that really moved me were Greg's photo of the Bear Mountain Bridge;
>Konrad Pizzuto's of the lizard (very humorous--what _is_ it eating) and the
>fuzzy baby animal (porcupine?); and Robert Wastall's image of Hale-Bopp
>from Alaska.

Greg L.'s way up there in my estimation.  Makes me wanna burn all my stuff.
8^>   I have no idea what the lizard's eating.  The baby animal's actually
probably not a baby at all, but a hedgehog.

>Garth, thank you for the hard work needed for this project. One small
>suggestion I might have is to include a mailto for each photog.

Actually, several of the submitters have already asked me to *not* put e-mail
contact info into their pages.  If any of the submitters explicitly wants me to
do this, please let me know via private e-mail, and I'll include a mail-to.  As
well, I could always use more info on where each submitter comes from -- helps
set up that "international" flavour so well.

>Incredible what talented folk can do with a tiny, under-rated,
>twenty-year-old camera system!

Yep.

Garth