Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings with OM's
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 09:57:49 -0500
>>>don't screw that wedding up, else you'll get a blackeye, not a fisheye

Don't have to worry about it now.  The Mom who is paying for the entire
shindig just got diagnosed with an advanced, highly aggressive cancer.  No
hair and taking chemo, radiation, etc. She asked if they could delay the
wedding for a little bit so she can recover and enjoy the wedding.  The
couple agreed.  Well, that weekend is free again.

Whew!  I was starting to worry about these bikers.  I think I'll go back to
hanging out with Mountain Bikers again--they would rather kill themselves
than you.

Ken