Re: [OM] Lighting close up photos - Zuikoholism

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighting close up photos - Zuikoholism
From: "John Petrush" <jpetrush@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:26:17 -0400
Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom) <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Any way, the adventure continues, I'm attending my first darkroom class
>tonight, and next month, after pay day,  I'll be getting my own slide
>projector - cool.

Oh, so now Zuikoholism can be replaced by becoming a darkoholic??? <g>.
Just for grins I added up how much I have tied up in the "after the click"
processing equipment.  A dedicated room, enlarger, lenses, processing trays
and drums, temperature controls, timer, analyzer, chemicals and paper,
graduates, beakers, therometers........the list goes on.  And you thought OM
bodies added up.......
Enjoy!

John P