Re: [OM] my replies

Subject: Re: [OM] my replies
From: "Ian M. Stewart" <ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:19:08 +0100
 Peter Leyssens <Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx> reported:-

> I noticed that my replies do not get through in a very readable form.
> I'm not going to resend them, though.  Just note that my answers are
> intended with > (like the original text), but they start with [PL].
> This is an unfortunate thing in my Microsoft Outlook.  I'll do my best
> to get things more readable next time.

Shouldn't that read :
"This is a thing in my unfortunate Microsoft Outlook."?

Peter, get yourself a decent mail reader.  I currently use Pegasus
(free software), and previously used Eudora Light (also free).

Sorry, no Oly content :-(  Somehow I managed to go through 36
exposures without noticing that I hadn't reloaded at that drunken
party, just never taken the box lid out of the holder :-(
Ian  <IMS>
                  OM Tyro - please point my lens in the right direction.
mailto:ims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx