Re: [OM] Roadrunners in my OM-1...

Subject: Re: [OM] Roadrunners in my OM-1...
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:41:13 -0500
>I can`t see anything (wrong) through the viewfinder or the mirror, and it
>occurs on all pics, regardless of lens/aperture (the only variation is how
>blurred it is).

Take the film out, open the back, put the shutter on Bulb and trigger the
shutter.  While the shutter is open look through the back of the camera for
a hair or other gizmo hanging in the mirror box.  Could be something snagged
on the curtain or mirror.  I have this problem once in a while with a hair
or fuzz getting in there.  This is something I check before every major
shoot.

If all else fails, call Wiley Wolf.  He loves roadrunners.  [insert sounds
of falling wolf and big rock here]

Ken

[thump, thump, beep beep]