Re: [OM] 2-x screens - again

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-x screens - again
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:25:20 +0200
Hello Olympians,

I found the Beattie screens homepage at:

http://www.beattiesystems.com/

There I found an instruction to clean focusingscreens:

Cleaning

Clean screens using mild dishwashing liquid diluted in the ratio of 1
drop liquid to 1 cup warm water. Framed screens cannot be immersed. Dip
unscented Kleenex in cleaning solution, squeeze out excess water and
wipe lightly. Rinse with second tissue then use third unscented Kleenex
to blot dry. Use canned dry air to remove dust particles. NEVER USE
GLASS CLEANERS ON INTENSCREEN PLUS&trade; COMPONENTS.

Remarks:

I´ve once tried to clean one screen with deionized water and alcohol,
both left marks on the screen.

My advice: Never clean your screen "wet", don´t touch the surface, just
blow away the dust with canned air.

Richard