[OM] EOS

Subject: [OM] EOS
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:59:37 +1000
I've heard a bit about the Canon EOS system. So I got a brochure or two from
a camera shop in Albury today. And I thought the OM-2SP was complex!

This is a photo system I don't want (not that I ever thought of changing).
Manual? What's that?. If you don't make rockets for NASA, the camera looks
too complex for you. Hey, I think the OM-3Ti is a bit too complex. I had to
cuddle my OM-1n after reading the brochure. I never thought focus, aperture
and shutter speed were so complex.

After the comments posted by Ansel Adams, the irony of this system stands
out to me.

Just thought I would post someting after seeing this info.

Brrr (trying to do a body shake due to fear).

Foxy