Re: [OM] Simplicity vs. automation (Nominated for F.A.Q.)

Subject: Re: [OM] Simplicity vs. automation (Nominated for F.A.Q.)
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:16:20 -0500
I second the nomination of Mr. Adams quote for the FAQ.  A person may
question the validity of the zone system, but there is no questioning the
incredible talent and photographic wisdom that he posessed.

I liken the camera differences to a 1971 Barracuda Convertable with a Hemi
and today's Mitsubishi 3000GT.  The 3000GT may corner faster, stop better,
and have every immaginable gee wiz feature including a cup holder and
automatic transmission.  But the 'Cuda is the one that will live on in the
history books as one of the fastest, most beautiful cars ever built with an
incredible exhaust note and the ability to get rubber in any gear at any
speed. And the 'Cuda is the one people will drool over in any parking lot.

grunt, grunt, grunt...  ...power... gotta have power...

Ken