Re: [OM] The Gallery -- Now Open

Subject: Re: [OM] The Gallery -- Now Open
From: GPaul64 <GPaul64@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:19:19 EDT

<< Hope you like it.  As always, I'm willing to entertain any comments,
critiques, etc.

Garth,

Excellent job on the website!    I want to make sure that your effort is
recognized for the following:

1.  Providing myself and the other submitters on the site with the very
rewarding experience of seeing our photographs displayed in public and the
opportunity to get feedback from fellow photographers.

2. Enhancing the "sense of community" here on the list.    As we have said
many times before, this is one of the nicest group of folks you are going to
anywhere on the net and providing a forum to share our artistic and creative
efforts, in addition to the technical advice and support normally found in our
writing, is taking our little group to the next level.

3. Finally, you are now right up there with Steven and Lee in the Oly Hall of
Fame.  You have provided an opportunity to show the photography world the kind
of results possible using a camera system that forces you to slow down and
think, and to show Olympus that there is still a strong cadre of photographers
committed to the OM system that need continuing support.   Between the three
of you, you have done more for the visibility, longevity, and stature of the
OM System than the past 10 years of Olympus advertising!

Thanks again, Garth.

Greg Logiodice,
Nyack,NY