Re: [OM] The Gallery -- Now Open

Subject: Re: [OM] The Gallery -- Now Open
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:52:33 +0200
Very well done! I guess you've got yourself a permanent seat in the virtual
Olympus Hall of Fame.
I've been scanning as #%& this weekend (daylight, what's that?), you'll be
receiving more from me soon.

Ulf Westerberg

Garth Wood wrote:

>Hi All.
>
>The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery is now open in "prototype" form.
It's quite useable, but I must apologize in advance for the size of some of
the photos -- up to 0.5 Meg!  I've tried to compress some of them, but found
unacceptable loss of image sharpness and/or palette, so I've mostly left
them alone for now.

>At present, there's neither personal nor technical information attached to
any of the photos (coming soon, I promise, but I gotta work on client stuff
for awhile).