[OM] Web page updates

Subject: [OM] Web page updates
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:31:06 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all:
I've just updated my photo page with a new version of the Oly articles
listing (which corrects some errors in addition to adding new entries).
This is the last version I will be personally compiling, since I've
looked through all the PoP, PPM, and MP's easily available to me.  The
Boston Pub. Lib. did not have the following issues of PPM.  If anyone
else can hand check these, I'd appreciate it:
Oct 94
Nov 94
May 95
Aug 95

Also, please submit any additions/corrections that you might have, and
I'll happily add them in.

I've also recently put up a list of finder screens (from Shipman),
along with short descriptions of the available Beattie screens.

As always, if anyone has any additions/changes/corrections to the FAQs,
please let me know!

Cheers,
--Lee