Re: [OM] Lens test target

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens test target
From: fdayrit@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 06:58:17 -0400
tom,

the 65-200 was about $200  in ex-ex+ condition a coulpe of years ago. i
bought mine for that price about 3-4 years ago from keh and the only
problem on it was a little ding on the lens shade. otherwise it was in
great shape. i have noticed that the price has been steadily, increasing
over the past few years. i usually see them advertised in the low to mid
$200 range. nothing below that. i think it is a great travel lens since
it has almost normal to medium telephoto in one lens with a decent
aperture in a not too big a package. best of all is that it has a 55 mm.
filter ring so it fits right in there with the rest of my lenses. so all
you need is a wide angel lens and you are set. hope this helps.

francis