Re: [OM] Battery question

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery question
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:13:04 -0500
Mike, both batteries are 1.35V. The mercury batteries are no longer
available and people are using the 625A (alkaline) 1.5V battery in
error! This small difference can have an effect on meter readings and
can result in damage to the meter circuit. E-mail me and I will give you
an inexpensive solution to the problem. Paul.