Multi flash question, Was [OM] Elegance and childhood------

Subject: Multi flash question, Was [OM] Elegance and childhood------
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 02:32:23 -0400
>Warren K. wrote
>>Such eloquence, and the truth, to boot.  We are lucky to have such people in
>>our group.  I also monitor the P*nt*x group, but its most a bunch of
>>amateurs
>>with a light grasp on the subject matter and no eloquence at all.
I too enjoyed reading Ken Norton's post, but I have to say that I also
find it rewarding picking through the Pentax mailing list archives as
well, IMHO there are great people on both lists.

Oly content:
I recently purchased a varimagnifinder missing its rubber eyecup, you
can however use the rubber from Oly Eyecup 1 as a replacement.

I recently acquired the Oly 5 pin adaptor for OM-1n/OM-2n ,  allowing me
to use T32 flash off camera via TTL Autocord.  I've been using the T32
with the adaptor together with a Sunpak auto124 off the sync socket
without apparent damage to the camera.  Is the OM-1n designed to do
this, or am I abusing it?

Regards
S.C.