[OM] Zuiko 75-150 opinions and folklore

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 75-150 opinions and folklore
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Apr 1998 12:16:34 +1000
Greetings All.

By chance on the weekend, I happened to come across a Zuiko 75-150 f/4
for AUD$60 (that's under US$40).  I bought it immediately of course,
much to my wife's horror.

[X] Yes I checked my OM-1 Manual.
[X] Yes I checked my backlogs of the mailing list.
[X] Yes I checked the Zuiko Lens Page.
[X] Yes I checked webcrawlers, DejaNews and photo.net.

Now, what can anybody tell me about this lens?

Subjective and/or biased opinions are actively solicited, I'll take a
spot reading off each and average...

Ta Lots,
        Chris.

p.s. To start the ball rolling, I've heard this lens described as
  "'adequate' compared to the rest of the Zuiko range's 'excellent'", what
  do you think of that assessment?

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer,  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- VoiceNet. +61 7 3270-4266  Fax. +61 7 3270-4245 |