Re: [OM] non-MD

Subject: Re: [OM] non-MD
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:23:33 -0800
       Rand E.,

         Danged if you aren't right :). I took the same lens and put it on both
      my OM1's. Then I changed batteries. I did give about a 1/2 stop difference
      using the same light source. I'm going to call the lady back and see if
      that was the only thing wrong with the camera. Seems to me the repair
      people would have caught that. If that IS the only problem, then I'll see
      if she wants her camera back.
                                                        thanks,
                                                           Brad