Re: [OM] non-MD

Subject: Re: [OM] non-MD
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 08:39:29 -0800
     Marco,

      Sorry, I should have been cautious about calling it a parts camera. I
    bought as a parts camera because that's what the the local repair shops
    told that it was. Having looked at it, they said it was unrepairable and
    offered her $15 for it. She was buying a new camera from me and I told her
    I'd personally buy it for the same they offered her (this was by phone,
    by the way- sight unseen) IF she was going to sell it. I was under the
    impression it had unrepairable problems. Of course, I could send it off to
    John, but a)I already have a working OM1 (along with 3 other OM's) and
    b) this one HAS seen better days. In short, unless it's something I might
    be able to fix at home, I'll just adjust asa and use as is- maybe for my
    fishing camera :)
      Oh, and btw, I paid less for my last OM1 that's in near perfect condition.
    OM1's are a strange thing around here. I've heard of people buying them
from
    anywhere between $5 and $150. I paid $100 and $10 for my last two (this one
    was $15).

                                                  enjoy,
                                                    Brad