[OM] Blooms in the Western USA

Subject: [OM] Blooms in the Western USA
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:57:19 +0100
Those of you who have been waxing lyrical about the wonderful opportunities
for flower photography in the deserts of western USA may be interested to
know that this was an item on the national BBC news in the UK a few days
ago. There was even an interview with a photographer (don't know who) who
said this was the "bloom of the century". It was put down to El Nino.

It looked wonderful and made me so jealous as we have had an awful winter
here in the English Lake District - all mild rain ........... (:

There weren't too many flowers when I was in Death Valley August '95!

David