RE: [OM] More items displayed on photo dealer web sites (was: PVT and ap

Subject: RE: [OM] More items displayed on photo dealer web sites (was: PVT and apologies)
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 23:55:13 +0200
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: WKato <WKato@xxxxxxx>
Till: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: den 2 april 1998 09:46
Ämne: [OM] PVT and apologies

>As to Paul Van T.(PVT), I'm ambivalent to be sure.  He does provide
>information on where to purchase some rarer items (his own store nonetheless),
>but also there is an element of his style that bothers me (nothing personal
>intended).
>
>PVT should do a couple of things, in my opinion:  The first is that he should
>put all of his smaller items on his web site.  Many of the things that he
>chimes in with are not listed on his site thus compelling him to post to the
>forum.  I do find it interesting to search through a detailed listing of
>equipment.  I don't know if this is too much work for him to do for smaller
>items.
>
>Warren Kato
>wkato@xxxxxxx

I completely agree with you, and just (couldn´t resist) to show every one an
example of how such a web site with sales items should look I give you these
addresses of a Swedish photo dealer (sorry, not in English):

http://www.secondhandphoto.se/olympus.htm

http://www.secondhandphoto.se/olympusSida2.htm

Even the various condition of the many used manuals are shown! Can it be
better? BTW, "Bruksanvisningar" is the Sw for "Manuals", but you´ve probably
already figured that out, right?

Per Nordenberg