Re: [OM] Back from Sonora/Mojave

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Sonora/Mojave
From: GPaul64 <GPaul64@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 05:42:30 EST

<< This was probably the last of five visits I've made to this region
 (California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada) in as many years (all the times with
 perfectly functioning OM-gear), now I have to sort out images and make
 something of it all.  >>

Ulf,

Sounds like a great trip  - I'm envious :-)

You must have quite a few great images from all of those trips.   I don't know
exactly how you could broach the subject but it would be nice if Olympus
America let you post a sample of your portfolio in the "Gallery" section of
thier website.   They hardly ever change it, and I think they would (should)
open up the Gallery to advanced amatuers like yourself that are devoted OM
users.   I would certainly enjoy viewing your best there.   Any thoughts?

All the best,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack NY