Re: [OM] tripod ring grip

Subject: Re: [OM] tripod ring grip
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 09:40:30 GMT
AFAIK only one tripod collar has been made (by Olympus, that is, not
counting the possible aftermarket ones).
This unique collar definitely fits the 65-116 tube, the 300mm lens and
also the 85-250 zoom (all having the same diameter on the place where
the collar should come).
The baseplate of the collar should show the Olympus brand and the
mounting direction.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht - NL.