RE: [OM] Zuiko lenshood crossref version 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko lenshood crossref version 2
From: "Chung, Stephen (D&B Telecom)" <ChungS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 02:00:27 -0500
Wait a second,

        I just received my own corrective post and after reading I find......I
did not screw up the first time, not directly at least.

        It appears that longer URL address lines get wrapped (Carriage return,
line feed) when posted, so anyone who has an email client that hotlinks
that shortened URL will get the "site deleted message"

        I can only suggest you copy all lines of the URL address into your
browser  address entry as a remedy
Apologies for the inconvenience

Zuiko content : -  I saw a Zuiko 40 f/2 on an OM-2s body for sale my
local camera store today, e-mail me direct if you are interested.

Regards
S.C.