[OM] OM System Update

Subject: [OM] OM System Update
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:33:02 -0500 (EST)
Hi everybody,

Just got back from one week visit in Tokyo last night.

This time I had chance to visit Yodobashi Camera to find out that Olympus
ceased the production of the T-32 Flash and the Zuiko 85mm/f2.0 in January
of this year.  However, they are still marketing accesaries for the T-32
such as Zoom adapter, Wide adapter, ND filter, Color filter Sets.

I also acquired 2-13 focusing screen.  I don't remember the price but
I remember it was surprisingly inexpensive and I did not have to pay
the 5onsumption tax.

Best regards,
Jim Terazawa                   jimt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx