Re: [OM] A Calling to fellow Olympus enthusiasts

Subject: Re: [OM] A Calling to fellow Olympus enthusiasts
From: George Ling <master@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 05:17:17 -0800
Thank you for sharing with us of your situation and how you felt about
our friendship overture. I for one will respect your decision, and I am
sure fellow OM owners who have responded enthusiastically will do the
same.

Let me wish your friend a most expedient recovery, and wish you two a
very happy life together!  If you like, do attach a jpg file of your
wedding picture later on - to share your joyful event with all of us.