Re: [OM] Reciprocity table

Subject: Re: [OM] Reciprocity table
From: Gene Mayeda <gmayeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:08:58 -0600
Um,I think that perhaps we might need the filtration info because I
suspect that the filter factors were included in the exposure
increases.This could result in overexposure of your slides as well as
the obvious uncorrected color cast.Yes,I do have a set of Kodak CC
(gelatine) and some (glass) Tiffen CC filters.
-Gene Mayeda