Re: [OM] Commercial Advertising

Subject: Re: [OM] Commercial Advertising
From: Tomoko Yamamoto <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 09:37:00 -0800
At 07:36 PM 2/2/98 +1100, Foxy wrote:

>> To Foxy, and group: I am no big time dealer rep. I just happen to love OLY
>> equipment and started buying and seling this stuff on my own. It's fun
to be
>of
>> assistance, especially if I have some hard to find item that someone needs.
>As I
>> watch this list and see things where I think I can help, I say so. Other
than
>that,
>> I will never make any great technical contributution.
>
>Look mate, if you can make a technical contribution, go for it. Don't hold
back
>there!!!

Paul,
Your technical contribution can be a description of Oly brochures.  What
kind of info one particular type has or even how many pages it has.  It
might require more time to write such an e-mail, but once you have written
one, it will become part of your knowledge.

Also if you can put the Olympus product information on your Web site, more
people will hang around and will become aquainted with a range of Oly
products you offer.  For example, you can put up a table of OM screens on
your Web site, and I am sure that that would be an effective marketing tool
for you.

However, a few lines saying "I have such and such" will become annoying.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/
-All the photos (except panorama) with OM's-
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=1130
-Olympus Equipment Classifieds-

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx