Re: [OM] The "Wish List" goes on, and on, and on...

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Wish List" goes on, and on, and on...
From: Gene Mayeda <gmayeda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:00:00 -0600
Larry:I agree with you.I use aN*k*n N-90s at work and everything you say
is true about the weight and volume needed to get all the features in
there.Heck we have a choice of 3 new camera bodies from Olympus.We are
lucky and don't appreciate it at all.The B&H ad in the Dec.1987 Modern
Photography lists the OM-4T at $445.Today the price is more than twice
that.I'm surprised that the OM-4Ti is available new today at any price.
-Gene Mayeda

#
# For questions email: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx