Re: [OM] IS-1000 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-1000 questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:13:59 -0500
The only IS camera that has four switches clustered around the release is
the IS-10, IS-20. Your model the IS-1000 is the European model though it is
identical to the IS-1.

I have 1 extra IS-1 instruction book (I service them).  Send me your address
and I'll send it to you gratis.  or Call 1-800-221-3000 for free Olympus
instruction books.

Portrait mode does exactly as you thought.  It automatically zoom to give
you a certain head a shoulders size in the viewfinder.  Flash  control is
based on distance (Flashmatic) so flash duration is  constant, probably
1/1000.

Most evrything else should be in the instruction book.

John
Camtech
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/olympustech1997

#