Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: sunshine, Liège and Les 8 Salopards

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: sunshine, Liège and Les 8 Salopards
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:02:01 -0700
On 3/12/2024 12:25 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Week 8 was spent mainly in Liège, the main city of Wallonia in Belgium, a business trip but as always the camera
was with me. Besides the people during the meetings, I also have photos from the customs facilities at Liège
airport, where the customs inspectors have to deal with tens of millions of package per month. And the week ended
with lunch with a group of friends who have adopted the French name “Les 8 Salopards”, loosely
translated as “the 8 bastards”. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261
<https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261>

8-6 => Tintin!

Strange Eye Moose