Re: [OM] IMG: seafood paella on my kitchen terrace

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: seafood paella on my kitchen terrace
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:50:34 -0700
On 3/10/2024 11:32 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
My wife makes excellent paella, better than most restaurants in town. On
Saturday some relatives from Puerto Rico were visiting, and they got treated to
the pleasures of watching it being made, and then eating it. The first part of
the performance is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/The-best-paella-in-Alicante

That was fun, instructive, and made me hungry.

Looks a bit like Cioppino with rice added. We should find some here.

Chops Licking Moose