[OM] "You talkin' to me?"

Subject: [OM] "You talkin' to me?"
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 23:11:34 -0800

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/53570931128/in/dateposted-public/>

We see this little terrier almost every day on our walks. At first she (?) almost always barked hysterically every time she saw us. I would talk baby talk to her, and she would keep barking. Now, some days she looks at me like this for a while, and then sometimes starts barking, sometimes not. Her owner's boyfriend or husband was in the yard once when we passed by and picked her up when she started barking. Big guy with a motorcycle, shaved head, multiple tattoos and piercings.  I said jokingly, "I'm not sure if she wants to meet me or kill me."  "Aw, she's a sweetheart," he said.

Oly E-M1 Mark II with a borrowed 12-40/2.8 lens. It's a very good lens, but I still prefer my lighter, faster primes.  Enjoy!

--Peter