Re: [OM] T10 cross pol questions

Subject: Re: [OM] T10 cross pol questions
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 20:21:57 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
 I may have an extra x-pol. will check and get back to you.  Bill Barber
    On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 04:52:30 PM CST, usher99--- via olympus
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Thanks to Brian will have a T10 Flash in not-too-distant future.  Are any of
those x-pol filters around?
I had planned some x-pol work with my T28's and have a sheet of pol material
but perhaps the t10 is easier.  There is no adjusting the orientation of the
polarizers but at least it is al set up.  Is there a work-around to use with
the 38 mm macro lens? Perhaps I can hold the flash with a clamp on my Lepp
bracket?  I suspect the lens polarizer on the filter is 55mm but am not sure.
Is that correct?  That limits the lenses I can use.
Oly really had a complete array of gear, and that accomplishment has not been
replicated.
Quash those highlights, Mike