Re: [OM] How does it look?

Subject: Re: [OM] How does it look?
From: usher99--- via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:25:44 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "usher99@xxxxxxx" <usher99@xxxxxxx>
They all have their positive attributes but the TTartisans is most "organic"
with enough sharpness to work and the modified bokeh one is my first choice.  I
reluctantly say that as you de-bubblefied it and bubbles are the bokeh hallmark
of that lens.  The reworked 12-200 rendition is sharper but less artistic IMO.
The soft filter is a bit too soft for me but does work and might be a nice
print.  "Organic" is an odd term for someone who had to calculate parameters to
6 significant figures in Pchem, but that is what I think. ;-)
I wonder if the bubblfy bokeh feature in PS will limit the need to carry a
specific lens, but that is an experiment for another day.
Speak softly but not too softly, Mike