[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: my best friend comes to visit

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: my best friend comes to visit
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 21:10:55 +0100
The main event in week 3 was the visit of my best friend Lars from Denmark. He
usually visits me in January, so we can go cycling and take pictures in Spanish
sunshine, and he gets a welcome break from the wet and dark Danish winter. But
last year he could not come due to illness, so this year was special. We
cycled, we talked, we took pictures, and we drank beer. That’s what we do. We
also walked around Alicante, and I worked too, 3 days during the week. It’s all
here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4220

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws