[OM] IMG: Marrakesh

Subject: [OM] IMG: Marrakesh
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 17:50:01 +0100
We decided to spend a very different Christmas this season, so my wife, our
daughter and I spent 3 days in Morocco, from the 23rd to the 26th of December.
It was a great trip to an absolutely amazing place, with Marrakesh less than 2
hours flight from Alicante. Besides Marrakesh, we also spent a day in the Atlas
Mountains, to be subject of a separate gallery. But I have now finished my
Marrakesh images, and the resulting gallery is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Marrekesh-December-2023

I have tried to capture both the amazing architecture of Marrakesh, and the
equally amazing people who inhabit the city. Whether I succeeded, you be the
judge. I intend to return to Morocco in April or May, when the weather is warm
but not too hot and the days are longer.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws