Re: [OM] Successor to aging E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Successor to aging E-M5?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 20:55:34 +0100
Op zo 14 jan 2024 om 00:34 schreef Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:

> An interesting alternative is the Pro Capture Mode on the E-M1 III and
> OM-1. Press the button half way and it starts
> taking shots and putting them in a buffer, with older ones spilling off
> the end. Magic moment happens, finish pressing
> the button and catch the moment otherwise missed to human reaction speed
> and shutter lag. Lots of control over buffer
> length, burst speed, even over capturing frames after button full press.

Just to be complete: the E-M1 II, E-M5 III and OM-5 all have Pro capture.
Bufferdepth could vary of course.

Took my E-M1 II with 12-100mm for a rainy walk today, and that lens never
disappoints me ;-). The weather didn't either.

Made some multi picture panorama's as well and I like what I see, but judge
for yourself. It is in a dunes area, close to the sea. <
https://www.jottacloud.com/share/85gtf25kfgmq>

Best, Frank.