[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: work and play in Poland

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: work and play in Poland
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 06:39:21 +0200
Between having taken many pictures during my week-long trip to Poland in
September, a lot of work after returning, and a 2-week visit by my sister that
ended this Monday, I have built up a backlog of photos to post in my weekly
blog. But I am now finally getting through the backlog, and so here is my
weekly blog for the week of September 10th-16th, which I spent in Kraków and
then Wrocław, my native city. I have previously posted galleries from the two
cities, but as usual, I reserved some photos for the blog, especially various
people pictures. There also both Leica images of sorts, since some of the
photos were taken with my 90mm Tele-Elmarit mounted on my Fuji X-E3. And there
are some film pics too in the mix, made with the Olympus OM4T which came along
for the trip as well. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4102

Nathan
(Heading to Barcelona this morning to meet up with Lluis and visiting Geoff
from Australia)

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws