Re: [OM] IMG: I shot a roll of slide film!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: I shot a roll of slide film!
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 07:38:12 -0700
At 8/30/2023 06:58 PM, Mike wrote:

>Excellent job exercising  your 4t and some classic Zuikos.  Iâ??ll admit to
>being rusty shooting slide film.  I had a roll of Ektachrome 100 frozen from
>before it was temporarily discontinued and it was fun using it though I made
>some predictably erroneous exposure decisions. I just looked at B&H and it is
>up to $22.00 per roll!
>
>A perfectly on topic post with nice images as a bonus.
>
>Mike

Only $22. I noticed that Provia 100F is down now to $29 from around $32.

I'm giving an OM-4T to my granddaughter. Not sure how serious she may be. She
is visiting this week and I went through the camera features. Made me realize
how most people taking pictures today don't have to think too much about the
process. The 4T spot metering can be a great educational tool for a serious
student.

WayneS