[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: back to the past, sort of: film!

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: back to the past, sort of: film!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:29:42 +0200
My blog for the first week of July has 18 photos. It is quite unique because 12
of those are shot on film—this is the first time in about 20 years that I have
posted a PAW with more than half of the pics being fim, all shot with the Leica
M2 to make it even more LUGgy. The photos were mostly taken at the office and
during a farewell dinner for a Swedish colleagues. There are also some cycling
pics at the end, as usual. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4035

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx