[OM] IMG: Scotland

Subject: [OM] IMG: Scotland
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 06:26:41 +0200
I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of processing
the photographs from my August travels. In late August, my wife and I spent 3
days in beautiful Scotland. We started with a day in Edinburgh (where the
Fringe Festival was going on), then drove up to Inverness for the second night,
and then the slow way to Glasgow for the third night. We walked around the
three cities, of course, but thanks to having a car and the resulting
flexibility, we also saw quite a bit of the beautiful Scottish countryside. My
main objectives were to see the Highland cows (coos), to drive the length of
the two big lakes (Loch Ness and Loch Lomond), and eat haggis. All were
accomplished, and more. It’s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Scotland-August-2022/

(Because of issues with the frozenlight.eu site, I am now posting my travel
galleries on the greatpix.eu site; basically, frozenlight is built on a 20-year
old platform, Freeway Express, which has not been updated for several years,
and which no longer works on the latest MacOS. Any suggestions for easy-to-use
web creation software that can import my existing Frozen Light galleries would
be most welcome).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman