Re: [OM] IMG: Munich

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Munich
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 10:36:21 +0200
Thanks, Nathan.

 I’m in Munich at the moment, at the Hbf in the DBahn lounge, but the
connection is too slow to see all your photos before I must walk to my platform
for the journey to Frankfurt, Brussels and St Pancras (thence home).  I walked
through the old Botanic Garden on my way here but had no time for more
sightseeing.  I like the Englischer Garten and the wave machine . . .

By way of explanation I have just visited the German Flight Medicine Institute
at Königsbrück, followed by a high-speed dash to Braunau to visit the
manufacturer of a trainer in spatial disorientation (AMST) – all in the
interests if researching an upgrade to our disorientation trainer.

Chris