Re: [OM] OT new TV advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OT new TV advice
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 23:11:07 +0800
Panasonic still offer two Plasma models new here, the TC-P55VT60 is an excellent 55" 3D plasma. The price is $4800 listed, although street price falled to $2500 but still too high for budget use. If you don't mind the cost, it is a good time to get one of the best TV available.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Braun" <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>