Re: [OM] Malt whisky tasting evening

Subject: Re: [OM] Malt whisky tasting evening
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 10:53:41 +0100
Yup, it wasn't perfect but we got to taste up to a dozen malts and have two
full-size* measures of our favourites, plus cheese and oatcakes, and the
hire of the village hall, and a prize for the two quiz winners - all for a
tenner each.  This is what we do in our village - next it's go-karting...

Jez

* full-size being 25cl - a bit more than an English 1/6 gill, and a bit
less than a Scottish 1/5th gill.