Re: [OM] A Tribute to my Father

Subject: Re: [OM] A Tribute to my Father
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 20:33:23 -0700
On 5/8/2013 5:01 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> Please remind yourself of this photo first, then read the rest if you're
> so inclined. Thank you.

> Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 was a beautiful, warm sunny Spring day in
> Southern Illinois, the kind of day that makes you want to play hooky
> from school or work and work in the garden or go to the zoo, or maybe go
> to St. Louis to catch a Cardinals game.
>
> And it was on that day, surrounded by friends and family, that my
> father, August Braun, peacefully went home to be with The Lord after an
> 8-year-long, hard-fought battle with cancer.

What a beautiful, heartfelt and deeply moving tribute!

It brings back memories of the last part of my mother's life and her death.
Not, as many might expect, sad.

I wish for you and your family the blessing of coming to fully feel in your
hearts the beauty of the peaceful end to a
life fully lived and the incalculable blessing of such a connection with your
parents that continues long after they are
no longer in this life.

Moose