Re: [OM] Slide scanning service, UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide scanning service, UK
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:32:39 -0000
I have two suggestions, Donald, neither of them back by direct experience
(except of the firms offering the services, which is very positive for other
services).

Firstcall at
http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/information/10/processing-services
will do 100-200 for 30p each

Peak at http://www.peak-imaging.com/htmls/custom_scanning.htm will do 25+
for £2.47 each

That should give you a feel for the range (!), which might give you a feel
for how to proceed in the direction suggested by Moose

I think Firstcall will do a free sample scan or two, as their setup is
rather odd - it's a modified Carousel projector fitted in front on a D7000
DSLR.

Piers