Re: [OM] More Positive Energy

Subject: Re: [OM] More Positive Energy
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:58:54 -0600
Hi Bob,

Here's sending more energy your way for Ben and your family.  I did a quick
look at the literature on the On-X valve, and it seems to be similar to my
St. Jude valves, but with improved characteristics aimed at minimizing the
need for blood thinners.  Sounds like a winner.

Times like these are stressful.  The docs are taking care of Ben.  Be sure
to see that you and your wife are resting when you get a chance.

Our best to all of you!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA