[OM] OM=>EOS AF confirm adapter arrived today.. uh, oh!

Subject: [OM] OM=>EOS AF confirm adapter arrived today.. uh, oh!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:32:54 -0400
I got this OM=>EOS AF confirm adapter in the mail today
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220748710583>

It looks nice and nicely made.  It also appears to have OM and EF
flanges on it.  Unfortunately, it does not fit any of the half dozen OM
lenses I tried to fit nor does it fit on my 5D.  The adapter's flange
thicknesses appear to be off by at least 0.002" or maybe even double
that.  On can start the adapter installation but as soon as the adapter
rotates around to mating flange surfaces on either lens or body it stops
cold.

I've sent a (nice) note to the seller and am awaiting a reply.

Chuck Norcutt